– Longer, more comfortable C-loop that doesn’t cause any problems with attaching to the harness hook.
– New, redesigned and more user-friendly Quick Release which takes less space and shortens the distance to the bar.
– Single depower line (less problems, compared to two lines) protected by polyurethane tube making it impossible to wear through.
– No stopper.
– Universal finish of front and steering lines – a loop with a knot which allows the Nobile bar to be attached to any kite.
– C-loop: extremely flexible with Spectra line protected bywear-resistant polyurethane tube.
– Quick Release: extremely safe and complying with the AFNOR NF S52-503 safety standard designed to ensure the solid grip when needed, while keeping as little space as possible. The whole patent was designed to withstand the force up to 500 kilograms. After release the kite loses all power. The system can be easily re-armed after release.
– Swivel: allows to untangle the lines in case they tangle up.
– Bar: aluminium arms with stainless steel in the middle – a combination which translates into steering precision and incredible strength of the bar.
– Bar-ends: made of soft and tear-resistant EVA foam, which perfectly secure the ends of the bar and cause no damage if they hit you.
– Depower line: single Spectra line protected by wearresistant polyurethane tube. A reduced cross-section, compared to two-line systems, protects the line against getting stuck in the bar’s cleat.
– Clamcleat – the power regulator: the Clamcleat type cleat provides precise, quick and easy power adjusting, while keeping the whole system light and uncomplicated. In addition, above the cleat there is the possibility to switch front lines to three positions marked with knots, which significantly changes the power characteristics of the kite.
Dutch DDB Dyneema lines are among the most stretchresistant lines on the market. The front lines have a breaking strain of 350 kilograms, while the steering lines, 250 kilograms, with less than a two millimetre diameter! These are covered with super-durable Teflon™ material, which is stiff, less prone to tangle, and extremely resistant to mechanical and weather damage (salt water, high temperature and sand). All line-ends have both knots and loops so can be attached to kites of
The proven and reliable Nobile solution ensures connection with the kite after activating the safety system and while performing unhooked tricks. The leash can also be released from the kite completely in extreme conditions. The leash breaking stain is also 250 kilograms.